Every project is important. Your project is important.
You want to be able to deliver results that matter. At the same time your internal and external stakeholders have different requirements and benefits they want to see realised.
Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating the talents of those who work for us and pointing them toward a certain goal.
Walt Disney’s quote highlights something that I strongly believe in: organisations have most if not all required project management and leadership talents and skills in-house.
How to have everyone work together as effectively and efficiently as is possible is the key question when it comes to managing successful projects.
For example, do you recognise:
- lack of clear project why and vision
- Insufficient senior management support
- not 100% connected to end-customer requirements
- wrong people on the team
- lack of internal and external project communication
- team and people issues
- lack of clear project structure and approach
- lack of people, time and money
Successful project management requires good project leadership. Good project leadership requires a 360-degree view on the project at hand. Learn how to use the SAFE-approach to ensure your ICT projects deliver right first time benefits to all relevant stakeholders.
I support your project from start-to-finish & train you in the SAFE-approach.
- Make/monitor plan & progress
- Facilitate dialogue & decision-making process
- Facilitation kick-off
- Project leadership
- Ensure staff is trained in SAFE-approach
- Coaching project team & project sponsors
- Organise post-mortem
We can start at short notice and support will be (bi-)weekly for the duration of your project.